We believe that we can save more lifes with you.
We exist to advance the socio-economic, cultural and political matters that put African
people (including Diaspora and those at home back in Afrika) first in all undertakings.
Our strategic objectives:
- To awaken love for one another and homemade products in the hearts of Africans. This is because if Africa and Africans will truly compete at market place of the world, they must do so by being able to consume home products.
- To educate our fellow Africans on Africanism to foster and strengthen unity, so that we can become a single people with one force.
- To establish and sustain a society that cherishes revolutionary cultural values and to create conditions for total economic emancipation, prosperity and equitable distribution of wealth of the continent to its indigents.
- To encourage, creative thinking, ingenuity, innovation and cooperation among Africans at home, with those in the Diaspora to build Africa.
- To empower small scale agricultural enterprises to promote home production to limit importation.
- To encourage the opening of pilot learning institutions with new academic curriculum designed from the ancient African Educational system, based on African holistic spirituality, to deal with our local problems.